-By: Tomas Swift-Metcalfe
Last modified: April 11, 2014
Avoid things like this happening on your holidays…
* being stranded in the wilderness with a mechanical by using our ’emergency pick up service’ prices at €20 and €0.20 per kilometre (for up to three people).
* having your bike broken on the plane by renting our new Shimano 105 equipped race bikes.
* straying into a traffic filled area or onto a motorway by getting custom made routes provided in print and in .gpx for just €10 per route.
* not getting to know the place you are visiting by getting a guide.
* getting ripped of by some anonymous company by using a service you can trust.
E-mail me with your request!
Whether you’re an elite or new to training:
avoid things like this happening in your training…
* training tempo and ignoring lactic tolerance and power by evaluating your training levels.
* training for something that doesn’t suit you by getting some easy tests done.
* following numbers blindly without someone taking the time to explain to you what they mean by getting an attentive coach.
To find out more about training with me, read my training blog www.swiftmomentumsports.com/trainingblog
Or check out the coaching page: